Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catching the Light

So I have been following some pro photography blogs and I recently read a good tip. They were talking about lighting and how you should first get your subject in a spot where their eyes will reflect the light. I decided to give this a try and practice on Lily...

First we had this..
IMG_2532

Which turned into this...
IMG_2558

IMG_2555

Then finally these...

IMG_2535

IMG_2567

and my favorite...

IMG_2572

Just a lttle fun photo shoot on a Saturday afternoon. RSS

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful shots! Great job, she is so adorable, as usual! And yes, I have barely missed a day at the gym and I feel so good. It seems to be helping!

Kimberly and Ed said...

Love your photos! Lily is so beautiful!

Pix said...

Beautiful work. My favorite is her tumbling over on the couch. Those kind of moments are so hard to catch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails