Saturday, February 26, 2011

Keeping Connected

In a few days, it will the 2 year anniversary of the day we got Lily. I came across this link for an organization called The Ties Program
Check out the video. CHSFS organizes trips like this also and I look forward to the day where we take our own birthland trip back to Korea. I know it's a few years away but the way time is flying it will be here in the blink of an eye. I can't help but wonder if someday Lily will want to open her file and locate her birth family. In my own selfish way I hope she does, but I realize it's entirely her choice. We wholeheartedly support whatever decision she will make. Can you imagine having the opportunity to say "thank-you" to your child's birth mom? How powerful. Only time will tell. RSS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails