Friday, April 15, 2011

red pants no shoes | 맨발에 빨간바지: Please Find Me | 나를 찾아주세요



I came across this blog written by a Korean adoptee searching for her birth family. Turns out she actually now lives 15 minutes away from me where the Korean American population is quite large.
I know I have said this before but I hope someday Lily will feel the desire to do her own natural mother search. Yes, it is entirely up to her but in a selfish way I would give anything to have the opportunity to just say thank-you. Now who knows, perhaps it may end with a not so successful outcome but only time will tell.
Please give this video a look...you never know who may also be searching out there. Best to you Red Pants No Shoes.

red pants no shoes | 맨발에 빨간바지: Please Find Me | 나를 찾아주세요 RSS

1 comment:

Teresa Bosch said...

Chills...

Related Posts with Thumbnails