Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lily has a surprise from Santa!



Santa was giving out gifts from under Nonna's tree and found Lily's first gift from Nonna! We were truly moved by my family s out pouring of support. During this journey to Lily I am reminded of my own journey in life and could not have asked for a better family to be with. I want to thank my big brothers (Even when I am 100 they will still be my big brothers) who made this moment so special for us. I can not tell you how much my brothers have done for me in my life and have always felt that they would be there to protect me as a young boy and help guide me when I was a young adult and now as two friends I could not live without. In my heart I know Lance and Luca will do the same for their little sister Lily. Lastly, I am so very proud of my son Lance who's big heart has been open to the idea of adoption from the very first moment we told him.


Rick RSS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails