Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tea Time




Yesterday was Mother's Day Tea with Luca's pre K class. All the moms received a paper corsage made by the students and our photo was taken with our child. Mrs. Mazella interviewed each child about their mother with questions such as..."What is your mom's favorite color?" and "How old is she?" I appreciated Luca stating my age as 8. The kids sang us a song and read aloud a book about love.
We were presented with a drawing of ourselves and we were served, tea, fruit and brownies. At each place setting, a plant was waiting for us to take home and pink carnations were given out as we left. Can you say adorable?? Of course the sap that I am had to hold back tears a few times, realizing that pre school days for my middle son are coming to a close. Once again I ask the question... "can't we slow it down just a little bit?" RSS

3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

If you figure out how, please share it with the rest of us!

Kimberly and Ed said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day tea!

Anonymous said...

so good to chat today!

I love you.
Give the kiddies and my birthday twin kisses,

please send your new contact info.

hugs,
Laurie

Related Posts with Thumbnails