Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time to say "goodbye"


The end of the road is here my good friend. You have been with me through the best of times, birthdays and holidays. You have traveled to many parts of the world and we have had countless adventures. They sure don't make em like you anymore, 10D. You have done me proud but here is where we part. You see, the 7 D has arrived and it is time for me to move on. I know you will bring joy to another like you have for me.
My keeper of a husband has presented this gift to me for Mother's Day. Sweeeeet! RSS

2 comments:

Kimberly and Ed said...

Great Mother's Day gift:-)

Krista said...

how cute! what's with hubbies giving SLR cameras for mother's day?! I got one too (as well did 2 other friends - the same one coincidentlly)

Related Posts with Thumbnails