Sunday, March 15, 2009

Home







What a week! Lily's home coming was amazing. After the long but comfortable flight, we were greeted with family and friends, posters made by the kids, balloons and flowers. My family hired a photographer who captured the morning so perfectly. I will post some shots later in the week. Lily has been so cheerful and social during the day taking it all in. She is very active and curious. The first 3 nights we were all over the place with sleep. Still don't know how long it will take to figure out a schedule and now that all the family has all gone home, I am really hit with the reality of having 3 small children! Again, Rick and I are so grateful for all the support from family and friends, all of the emails and Facebook messages and to CHSFS.
RSS

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I can totally relate. My husband is home until Thursday and I am a nervous wreck having three small kids (3 under 5 years old) by myself. Especially since Juliana still needs so much attention obviously! We'll get through it and I'm sure there will be great times and hard times to boot :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails